1. All participants must be 21 years of age or older.
2. Valid Government-issued photo ID, acceptable to Black Oak Casino Resort management will be required for membership registration, point redemptions, all Players Club transactions, and for obtaining any information about a card holder’s account.
3. Only the card holder registered on the Black Oak Casino Resort account may receive information or engage in any transaction(s) concerning such account unless previously authorized.
4. Players Club Cards, points, rewards, and offers are non-transferable.
5. Joint accounts are not available. Only one (1) membership per person.
6. Players Club members earn points for slot play, when the Players Club Card is properly inserted in the slot machine. Black Oak Casino Resort management reserves all rights including the right to revise the method for earning points at its discretion without notice. The current schedule for earning base points is available at the Players Club.
7. Players Club members earn points for their Table Game Play when the Players Club Card is presented to the dealer. Black Oak Casino Resort management reserves all rights including the right to revise the method for earning points at its discretion without notice.
8. Accounts with no activity (points earned or redeemed) for twelve (12) months from the date they are earned are deemed “inactive” and all points are subject to expiration at the discretion of Black Oak Casino Resort management.
9. The Players Club Card must be properly inserted in the machine’s card reader/receptor to record play and earn base points. Table players must present their Players Club Card to the Dealer while playing to earn points. Failure to follow these procedures will result in base points not being earned or awarded.
10. Any misuse of the Players Club Card or improper play as determined by Black Oak Casino Resort may result in forfeiture of all points and Players Club Card.
11. It is the responsibility of the account holder to report any point account balance discrepancies immediately upon their discovery and in no case more than six (6) days from the date the discrepancy arose. Any such discrepancy will be reviewed by Black Oak Casino Resort management whose decision will be final.
12. Players Club members should notify Black Oak Casino Resort in writing or in person and must provide proper identification, for any personal information changes to their name, address, email, or telephone number in order to continue to receive information on Players Club offers, bonuses, invitations, and other events.
13. Black Oak Casino Resort management reserves the right to deny an applicant to participate in the Players Club or revoke a member account at any time.
14. Participation in the Players Club program constitutes the member’s agreement to abide by the rules of the program and the decisions of Black Oak Casino Resort management.
15. Applicable taxes resulting from the use of the Players Club Card are the sole responsibility of the account holder.
16. Players Club point multipliers and other point adjustments will not be counted toward “tier” status in the program. Only base points earned are considered for status upgrades and such promotions, where specific rules will be available for each promotion.
17. Benefits and features of the program may be modified or cancelled at the discretion of Black Oak Casino Resort management without notice.
18. Points converted to slot play is a non-reversible transfer and cannot be reissued or replaced.
19. Players Club points may be redeemed for cash at a ratio of 1000 points = $1.00
20. Management reserves the right to alter rules and regulations at any time.
All Players Club at Black Oak Casino transactions must take place during Players Club at Black Oak Casino Booth operating hours: open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Black Oak Casino Resort takes very seriously the issue of responsible gaming. We encourage all Guests to enjoy themselves and have fun by staying within their limits and budgets. The information and contacts listed on this page are for the purpose of understanding responsible gaming and to assist you in seeking help if you feel you may have a gambling problem. We encourage you to contact one of the listed organizations today.