Win/Loss Statement

There are 2 ways you may obtain this information:

  1. Visit the Players Club, present Government Issued Valid Photo ID and ask for a Win/Loss Statement and one will be presented to you.
  2. Download Win/Loss Statement Request here and either mail it to:Black Oak Casino, Attention:
    Players Club
    19400 Tuolumne Road North
    Tuolumne, CA 95379 OR fax the Win/Loss Statement Request Form to: (209) 928-9301