Opportunities at the Casino and THE HOTEL
There are currently no openings with the Tribal Gaming Agency.
Our Culture: The Difference is Us!
We’re proud of our fun, team-oriented working environment and commitment to personalized guest service. Black Oak Casino Resort is the perfect place to develop a career you’ll love!
Hospitality: We consistently create a fun and engaging experience in a professional atmosphere.
Teamwork: We promote unity and strength through cooperation, communication and positive attitudes.
Community: We demonstrate compassion, respect and dignity with everything we do to bring about a sense of family.
- Free meal per shift
- 401K with employer match up to 4%
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee assistance program
- Onsite training for career advancement
- Uniforms provided and laundered
Steps to Becoming a Team Member
1. Apply online. Your application will be reviewed, and qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
2. Job offer/pre-employment
- Receive welcome email
- Drug and alcohol screen
- Discuss employment references
Applicants must meet with the Tribal Gaming Agency (TGA) for fingerprinting and a gaming license packet. All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully obtaining a gaming license through TGA. The following may exclude you from being able to obtain a gaming license:
- A felony conviction or any conviction of theft or moral turpitude
- If you have been previously denied a gaming license or have had one revoked
You must complete a gaming license packet and provide the following documentation within seven (7) days:
- Current Driver Record printout from the DMV (may be obtained online)
- County-certified birth certificate (not the one issued by the hospital)
- Valid driver’s license or state identification card
- Social Security card
- High school diploma or GED (if required for the position)
- Income tax returns for the past two years
- Alien registration or Permanent Resident card (if you are a registered alien)
3. Issuance of gaming license and ID badge
- Meet with TGA to turn in your packet and required documents to receive gaming license
- Meet with Onboarding Clerk to complete new hire paperwork
- Schedule orientation session
- Uniform fitting
- Orientation – welcome to the team!
To learn more, contact Recruiting at 209.928.9300 Ext. 35206 or 35201.