Nestled in the heart of the majestic Sierra Nevada foothills, Black Oak Casino Resort is an affordable option for your perfect destination wedding. Great memories start here. We’ll bring your dream wedding to life!
We’re at Your Service!
Our dedicated team will ensure that your wedding is special, memorable and stress-free. We can provide:
- Indoor or outdoor ceremony sites
- Ballroom with seating for 30 – 250 guests
- Outdoor patio
- In-house catering for your reception, rehearsal dinner, day-after brunch and more. We can create custom menus to suit all tastes and dietary needs.
- Custom wedding cakes created by our experienced pastry team
- Full-service bar
- Onsite furnishings including tables, chairs, dance floor, AV equipment and linens
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Impeccable service from start to finish
Frequently Asked Questions
How many hours does the rental fee include, and is there an overtime fee if I want to stay longer?
The Four Winds Ballroom rental fee includes five hours for your reception. There will be a minimal hourly fee if your event goes past the contracted time.
I have an outdoor ceremony planned. What if it rains?
We’ll move your ceremony indoors to either the pre-function area or ballroom.
Can I hire my own caterer?
Our in-house catering services will take care of all your culinary needs.
Can I bring in my own wedding cake?
You can have a cake brought in from a licensed baker. Cake-cutting fee will apply. Our onsite pastry chefs can also create your dream wedding cake. Choose from a variety of flavors and designs.
Can I provide my own alcoholic beverages?
The only outside beverages allowed during your reception are wine, champagne and sparkling cider. Corkage fee per bottle will apply.