Black Oak Casino Resort is dedicated to offering exceptional guest service and ensuring the safety of our guests and team members. We are a family-friendly destination, and our goal is to provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience every time you visit. Our friendly and knowledgeable Public Safety Officers are always available to answer questions or provide assistance.
Safety and Security
Your safety is our top priority. Public Safety Officers patrol the property 24/7, and our Dispatch team continuously monitors all areas of the resort via closed-circuit cameras. The parking garage, outdoor parking lots and walkways are well lit for your safety.
Escorts to and from parking areas and our hotel are always available. We can also provide vehicle jump starts.
Medical Assistance and Emergency Response
Onsite Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) are available to provide medical assistance around the clock. We use the most up-to-date equipment, including Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDS). We’re proud to say that our EMTs have saved 11 lives to date during CPR events.
Our Public Safety Officers and Dispatch team are trained to handle all possible incidents and provide immediate response. We work closely with the Tuolumne County Sheriff’s Department, Tuolumne County Ambulance Services, and the Tuolumne Rancheria Fire Department (located on property).
Black Oak Casino Resort also employs certified ALICE Instructors who provide training for shooter-related incidents to Public Safety Officers and all team members on a regular basis.
ADA Accessibility and Service Dogs
All resort buildings and walkways are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
No Pets Allowed
In accordance with federal ADA law, only service dogs specifically trained to provide aid are allowed on Black Oak Casino Resort property. Pets and comfort/emotional support animals do not qualify as service animals under the ADA. See our Service Animal Brochure for more information.
Please register your service dog at Players Club when you arrive.
Lost and Found
To inquire about lost items, contact Public Safety Dispatch at 209.928.9365.
Code of Conduct
Black Oak Casino Resort is committed to providing you with a safe, comfortable environment. Our Code of Conduct will be enforced to ensure the best possible experience for all guests.
- Anyone on the casino floor who appears to be under age 21 will be asked for identification and may be provided with a wrist band.
- Hotel and casino guests under age 12 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult at all times.
- Shirt and shoes are required at all times.
- The following items are prohibited:
- Firearms and weapons
- Drugs and outside alcohol
- Clothing containing offensive language, logos or statements
- Cigars, pipes, marijuana, electronic cigarettes, vape pens and flavored cigarettes
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed on the Family Fun Floor (first floor) or in the smoke-free gaming area.