Today, more than ever before, your health and safety are our top priority. As the Housekeeping Manager, I take great pride in maintaining above-standard levels of cleanliness and sanitation. In response to COVID-19, we’re taking additional measures with our cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- We have removed certain items from the guest rooms. These items are still available upon request by pressing the Guest Services button on your in-room phone or tablet.
- Daily housekeeping services will not be automatically performed during your stay. If you require any assistance from our housekeeping team, please press the Guest Services button on your in-room phone to schedule a time we can assist you.
- Guest elevators are limited to a four-person maximum for those traveling together OR two people if not traveling together.
- Valet services have been suspended at this time.
- The pool hours are 8 am – 10 pm with a maximum occupancy of 30 guests. Please stop by the front desk to request pool towels.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency of public areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout THE HOTEL.
At Black Oak Casino Resort, we believe it is in challenging times like these that our exceptional hospitality is needed most of all. We welcome you and hope you have a comfortable, safe and fun getaway.